How does the OPRO Self-Fit mouthguard work?
The OPRO Self-Fit mouthguard is a simple and easy way to protect your teeth during sports. Engineered by dental professionals, these mouthguards offer unmatched protection and are worn by athletes across the world.
To fit your OPRO mouthguard, all you need to do is:
- Boil some water and add it into a ceramic bowl.
- Submerge your mouthguard for around 20 seconds.
- Remove the mouthguard from the water using a spoon - be careful not to squeeze as this may deform the mouthguard.
- Cool the mouthguard by dipping it in cool water.
- Place the mouthguard into your mouth to mould it. Push the mouthguard up against your teeth with your fingers and bite down for around 30 seconds.
- Once you have done this, look to cool the mouthguard further - either by dipping it into cold water or keeping it in your mouth while drinking a glass of cold water.